10/10/2012

Le Smoking



Now, I must confess that I'm not a smoker. I never have smoked (unless you consider the drag, I had when I was 14...I think) but sometimes I wonder... No! I know its wrong but there is something chic about it and I know that is such a stupid thing to say. I really do!
But what you must know, is that most if not all of my family-smoke. However, I have never been encouraged to smoke as I would be murdered if mama caught me smoking (by a tight grip on my throat, probably) and none of my close friends smoke.
Although sometimes when flicking through a magazine and I see an image of a cute young thang puffing away or when Winona Ryder in Girl, Interupted divulges that she smokes french cigerattes, I do wonder...

However, when I think about it, I know that I would never go into a shop and waste up to a fiver on cigerettes. I don't like the smell, I don't like the taste, french cigerettes are too hard to find in Birmingham plus there is always that thing called health and some people do value it.

No comments:

Post a Comment